Demanding More From Myself


 So this blog post is not going to be how it was supposed to be, firstly because I am typing using my laptop, my phone died. Well my phone didn’t die, but technically it did, I updated my Android software and now coordinating the keyboard is a hassle, so you can imagine, I don’t text anymore, if I text anyone know that I facxxxx with them real hard....

Anyway I am kind of sad that my phone died,,, it’s heartbreaking two minutes’nyana...and I don’t like typing from my laptop, its screen is dead, technically. See my life!!! Falling apart my dear...

Back to the topic, DO YOU LIKE YOUR NEW VIEW??, a statement from Meredith Grey, season 10, the season that Cristina Yang was leaving (crying real tears). So i’ve been watching Greys Anatomy season 4, and I still love it, and somehow I decided to skip to season 10, the episode where Preston Burke made an appearance after seven years. And there is a part where Burke said to Yang that loving her was so consuming, that’s how intense and fiery the love was. Hectic my people... And I love Cristina, I always tell people that she’s my spirit human. There is a scene where Izzie was telling Alex that she was quitting pursuing cardio, that it was Cristina’s forte, the way she described it, she said Cristina had this faith and belief in herself and she went after everything she want...fastforward, Cristina is a top surgeon in her field, she even surpassed Preston, and he’s handing her a chocolate factory..She reminds me of myself, going after what she wants, no matter what..

Hence my darlings....DO YOU LIKE YOUR NEW VIEW???  Unlike Cristina, I don’t have a chocolate factory handed to me on a silver platter,,,but it doesn’t mean I don’t like my new view. I’m content with my new view, ke shapo guys, I’m okay with my new view. What is my new view?

Oh wait, I didn’t greet you? Oh hey Sunsets, Greeting from a Masters student, yep, you heard that correctly, me, a Masters student, Miss hair that defies gravity, Miss we should all be feminist. As much as I like my new view (Masters Degree), I feel like I could be more and do more, I don’t know, I feel like the view would be much better on top of a mountain.

My life, progress, I quit social media, but I keep on going back to Instagram, I managed to finish my Bachelors, so I’ve been listening to Sun-EL , I feel like this is the song that is going to remind me of how life has been good to me years from now, I’ve also been listening to Drake and Elaine . I haven’t been drinking, mainly because I’m broke and all the restrictions, also I had a birthday dinner  and none of my friends showed up, see my life,, falling apart.

YES I LIKE MY NEW VIEW... 



Lerato 💕 x Lesedi ✨

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts