Little corner filled with confetti

 Gooooood moooooorning, in case you’re wondering, I said that in a loud voice, I hope I’ll upload this this morning so you can actually catch those vibes, no work today, on a Friday, how cool is my life, no school for the next two months, how cooler is my life, awesome right. Anyway this was supposed to be written immediately after I submitted my last piece of assessment last week, but it didn’t, because life happened, now can we move on. When I first thought of this, it was going to be a happy post, filled with bunnies rainbows and unicorns (talking about unicorns, I bought a onesie unicorn, how childish am I???), anyway, and then stuff happened in between, that kind of diluted all those happy vibes. Anyway the last time we talked I said I hoped when we meet again I’ll be in a good space happy and beaming with joy, and am I not happy to announce that I’m in a good space right now, I’m in a good space right now, okay I’m being overly emotional, let’s proceed. I’m currently rereading Half Of A Yellow Sun for our bookclub meeting, and I’m watching Friends on Netflix, and I’m loving it, I don’t know about everyone else but I never enjoy Netflix Original series, I’ve watched Ratched, Sex Education, Ginny and Georgia but none of them ticked it for me, I always enjoy tv shows licensed by Netflix, bo Suits jaana, Gilmore Girls. I am still listening to Old Church Basement an album by Maverick City and Elevation Worship, a 10/10 recommend.

This semester was pretty amazing, I was doing well I’m hoping my final grades reflect that, ke solohetse bo ma 4.5 jaana, I made friends with my classmates, I’m known by my faculty staff, as a troublesome student though, which is not bad, only because I’m outspoken. I think this winter break I’ll be looking for a good paying job, Bakgopeng and God better do the most for their girl because wow, I’m tired of being broke, and also funding for my degree, I think that is my top 2, a job and funding, I believe God will do the most for me, now let the church say Amen, brethren.

So last weekend I went out, something that I haven’t done in a while, wow, I need to live my life hey, anyway it was such a jump, exploring new spots around this city, having random men who are fascinated by you handle your bill and buying you expensive bottles just to impress you, somehow I missed that. And also I talked to Loui guys, okay I don’t think I have introduced you to Loui, anyway he’s a friend of mine who has superpowers of disappearing from the face of the earth, anyway I talked to him after two full years and it was such a jump, I sometimes forget how funny and smart he is and logical, most of the time it was just me telling him gore if I ever get married to him I’ll address myself as Mrs Davis, I’m getting rid of my first names and him telling me that he noticed that I have a fond relationship with my alcohol.



I think I had a lot to say, but I’ll end here, may your day be filled with love and light sunsets.

Sea

Comments

Popular Posts