Recurring themes

 I love the color white, I'm obsessed with it. Breakfast is such an elite meal, what a beautiful concept, I'm currently obsessed with avo on toast topped by anything (cherry tomatoes, eggs, fried polony...). I think for me it's the simpleness of the meal, effortless preparation, not really effortless, but the amount of effort that goes into preparing the meal, minimal! I just finished a Netflix series, six seasons after four months now, and I'm taking a break immersing myself fully in my schoolwork. But time and again I find myself watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S, my comfort show, I enjoy it honestly.

I love white chocolate, I love taking walks, sometimes I find myself missing my old what what(for lack of a better word). Yesterday when I was in UB I realized that I never really experienced it, just the library, one class that I'm taking this semester and back home. So I took a walk around campus, the routes I used to take when I was still in my undergrad, oh my God the Nostalgia!!! I love Vodka, and Whiskey, the hangover is zero to manageable. I love Blessed, she's a person, you'll meet her soon, well one of the good days. I have a crush on my classmate, well not really a crush, I've grown to be fond of him. I love Lobatse, I dream of moving there and living the old town life. Extraordinary stuff still happen to me, this other time I went to a bank and I was taken to a Premium Client suite, and believe me when I say I want to be wealthy.

I believe in God. I need a new phone, a new laptop, a scholarship, a job, to move to a new country, city, a new life altogether. I hope binging on Pinterest quotes equates to reading a book. I am currently obsessed with Imkita, both her YouTube and Instagram content, she inspires me, makes me want to be the best version of myself. And I think Yara Shahidi and Marsai Martin are the most beautiful women of our generation. I'm sad that one of my favourite blogger stopped writing/no longer writes, whatever it is, I'm sad.


a quote from pinterest which i think describes me perfectly

Recurring themes of love, hence the heading.


I hope each and every day you strive to be the best version of yourselves. I love you.


Sea x.

Comments

Popular Posts