I Watched A Movie

It's been a month and I think I'm going to faint at the first sight of civilisation. 

Greetings from a village girl. 

🤭😌 Village Girl


Hello to you sons and daughters of the first generation. How are you coping with this lockdown thing? Are you good or you need money and unhealthy food? Okay then, I'll send that in a form of love and light. And you're welcome.

So talking really helps hey, I never knew that because I'm not someone who talks about my emotions at all. Well I do talk to my friends, but it's not enough. I talked to a stranger, about my problems, and it really helped, to a certain extent though, because the problems are still there. I felt a wave rush of relief off my shoulders, like why didn't any of you tell me talking is really the girl it thinks it is!? I'm even going to utilise counsellors at Uni, I can't believe I've been paying for something and never used it. I think I'm also going to join AA meetings, not that I'm an alcoholic, I'm going to be like Huck, he joined AA but he wasn't an alcoholic.

Okay on to the next topic, lockdown isn't really extreme where I am. We go to the fields, walk around the village, attend funerals and just be. But my mental health has been taking a toll, been acting up, I really want to go back to school that bad. I want to write my exams, I want to get a job, have my own flat, graduate, and just be me. Be a free bird I was born to be, float, flow, sink, ride, fly, I want freedom I've been craving for the past 22 years. That's how bad I want my own flat, God, from my heart to your ears, Universe, do your thing.

Ti's the season for watermelons 


Anyway, I watched a movie, everyone who knows me know that I'm not a movie person, but I watched a movie. Why do I keep on saying that?? I watched three movies actually, and movies aren't really bad. And I've been struggling to finish a book, I've been on it for two weeks now. I've also been studying, I enjoy Economics actually, all the numbers and graphs, they're really my thing.

That's not all I have for you, but I'll end here.

Keep safe, wash your hands, stay home and flatten the curve. 

Love & Light  

Comments

Popular Posts