Ma Ma


Dear Ma. Finally, something to write home about, because we're not together. Even the little things matter. 

Firstly I miss alcohol, don't worry, I'm not my father's daughter, I'm actually better, I'm responsible and visionary. I miss the first sip of my favorite cider, and my legs instantly become weak, I'm saying all of this because you'll never see this.

A lot happened, I just discovered that I'm lactose intolerant, I've always been, but I finally know what it is, I can place a tag to it my lady. I've been staying away from dairy, and my life has never been better, even my face is clearing up, and my menstrual cycle has levelled up, this is amazing. As I said, a lot happened, obtaining a Bachelors being part of a lot, it's exhilarating, just thinking about it. You raised a graduate Ma, someone educated.
Let me clear this up first, it's weird calling you Ma, because my entire life I've addressed you by your nickname. 

Anyway... so Ma, I think I've found my niche when it comes to love, I think I'm in a better position to define love now. Okay, so here it is, for me to be fulfilled in a relationship, I want someone who I'd have great sex with, bomb ass sex tuning to slow erotic music and just hitting it right. By the way, I'm saying all of this because you'll never see this my love. Continuation... perfect love to me is snacking pecan nuts together, I think it's because they resonate my inner being, I mean I'm messy & unruly & radical, what a better way to define myself if I'm not going to mention cracking pecan nuts with the love of my life. I think I just defined the concept of intimacy very well, Oxford was found shaking Ma.
My vocabulary has improved too, I can pronounce fancy words like mediocre & misogyny & manoeuvre & nasty (okay jokes aside). I'm doing perfectly fine, but it seems like I'm too old to change my handwriting, what I'm saying is, it's still worse as you remember it.

So tell me Ma, do you think it's okay for me to completely cut off people because I hate their thinking?

Anyway, I'm moving out of my comfort zone mama, I'm learning new stuff, I'm learning how to do my makeup, how to play FIFA, I'm learning a new language even! On my own. 

There's just a lot to say, but let my final words be "Thank you Mama for your silence when raising me throughout all those years, you never told me what to do or not to do, you let me be, do what I wanted, make my own mistakes, discover myself, you didn't make me your guinea pig project. Thank you for letting me define my own fate and craft my own destiny."

What a weird way to celebrate a blogaversary, it's been a whole 365 Sunsets.

Love. x.


Ma

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts