23rd & Joy

"First of all, I miss opening my Note App on my phone and reading drafts of my blog, I can't do that anymore because,,,, you know!!!.life happened, I still need a new phone, and I can't carry my laptop everywhere, even if I did, I can't just open it anywhere. Anyway this is a message I wrote on my birthday, I was reflecting my life, how far I've come, and I realised that I had a lot to be grateful for, I have to admit that God has been showing up for me, hard!!!! Full force ditsala... I read it and read it again and again, and thought I should share it with you ditsala, cause it's time for this gem to make it out of my Note App already and conquer the world *draaaaaaama (inserts a howling emoji) πŸ˜‚* but here you go ditsala"

G R A T I T U D E

Life has been amazing, of course it can get overwhelming at times, a roller-coaster of emotions, a few bumps here and there, grr grr hale le hale, but still, life has been amazing. My not so perfect family that loves me & adores me & idolise me 🌚 and friends that got me when they say they got me. For someone who knows her ways around the queens language, I'm actually failing to put two & two together & just be thankful. Where do I even start? Let me take it from the eye of this messy emotional rubble bundle of a bunch of thank yous, I'm so grateful I got to experience life full circle, grateful for the opportunities, for finishing what I started, completing my Bachelors against all odds (drama for vibes 🀭😌), the beauty of life, most importantly for everyone who took a bold step & dared to love me. I'm grateful for the hardships (😩🀧 I'm lying) because they moulded me to be a grounded person that I am, sometimes bold, sometimes radical, in essence I wouldn't have recognised my voice & learnt to stand up for myself if it weren't for the heavy tidal waves. There's just a lot to say, but I'll stop here, life has been amazing. It has been beautiful, I'm grateful for every moment, every memory, every person I've ever interacted with... To a fruitful Jordan Year πŸ₯‚




UNRELATED!!! But for bonus, flex ditsala 🀭 *inserts a red cheek blushing emoji*, just for vibes nje. So a day or two days ago I went to this stationery shop in Riverwalk, my headsets that I not so mine were on, minding my business kinda stuff, I was looking for pens, I'm always buying pens every week, because I'm always writing *😩🀧 di Masters di ntshwere ka di washene ditsala* (πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Sorry to my non speaking Setswana readers, ha e le gore ba teng!!! πŸ˜‚ I'm not that famous kana) Anyway, buying pens right!! This cashier lady asks me "Are you okay?" then I'm there like, I'm wearing a mask, does it show that the course is grinding me??? Anyway I answer "Yeah, I'm good" then she replied "I can tell, it shows that you're happy, you're just radiating joy" Guyyyyyyyyyyyyyysss, please listen to me when I tell you that I'm happy and it shows, God showed up for me this year and he's been showing off ever since, ke happy, I'm in the best space I've ever been, ke gore happy ever after ke nna...

NB; I've been listening to this

Lerato ✨ x Lesedi πŸ’•

Comments

  1. I'm trying my best not to flex but ago kgonege😭Having witnessed your growth for the past few years (yep 😍the flexing part πŸ˜‚) I am so proud of you ❤️you took the executive decision to be who you are today and I am in awe of your determination and drive
    Pray that this year brings you more joy❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts