26/11/20

This is easily my favourite shot, yes I did that πŸŽ“

PS: It has been two weeks since graduation, and I am only curating it now because immediately after the 26th I sat for my semester one postgrad exams. Okay now that is out of the way with a firm belief that I am forgiven, here it is.

 

Firstly I am sad because this masterpiece  was not my graduation song, guys the three days I spent celebrating my graduation I forgot about this song’s entire existence. But it is what it is right, life goes on right!!!! Apart from me being sad that I won’t be able to attach memories to a specific song, I think you should all know that I enjoyed my graduation like nobody’s business okay!!!! It’s a pity you only graduate for the first time once, coz wuwi πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ childdddddd!!!! All i’m saying is learn to celebrate yourselves kids, never downplay your successes...

I drank the drwanks for three days straight; if it wasn’t for the exams I’m sure I would have done it for a week or two, because I am that unruly. I still remember on a Saturday morning following my graduation, they had a family meeting complaining about my drinking habits, but what do they say about an apple and something about falling, the distance not far from a tree??? Never mind. Anyway I did all the house chores by myself that day and I left, to go drwinking, agaaiiiin!!!



You'd swear gore Savanna sponsored my graduation πŸ˜‚πŸ€žπŸΎ






I get emotional everytime I look at my graduation snaps, because that’s how much I enjoyed myself honestly.

I have nothing much to say about the graduation ceremony honestly, it was virtual and I was late because of technical glitches, but I attended okay!!

 

THE PHOTOSHOOT

I did a photoshoot which costed me an arm and a leg, but it was worth it. I did it on the 22nd, a day preceding the graduation day, because I’m an avid planner, I plan ahead.

 




Channeling my inner Miss Universe πŸ˜…πŸ‘‘


This shot is a dream honestly πŸ˜πŸ’“









This is soo cute ☺️
































GRADUATION DAY

Let me tell you that impromptu whatever it is, will always serve as the best memories. My friend who likes doing everything last minute did his photoshoot on the graduation day. Imagine!! Graduation day you’re supposed to be drinking whatever you will be drinking and uploading your fire bomb pictures, at least that is what I thought. Anyway my friend invited me to join his photoshoot with his family, his mother bought me a six pack of Savanna, and how could I have said noo???

Bathong, I raised this child πŸŽ“πŸ€žπŸΎ








A proud mother moment πŸ€— Kare since our STA 116 days








We made it πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸŽ“πŸ₯‚










My special talent is tagging myself in other people's families & blending in well πŸ˜…πŸ€žπŸΎ

This lady bought me bev guys, so I had to laugh at every joke moreki made πŸ˜‚

We had the shoot at GrandPalm and we went to Molapo Crossing for lunch, because wuwi, you don’t just wake up and spend money at GrandPalm. Thereafter our other friends joined us and we went clubbing, guyzzzzzzz, I had the best night evvvvverrr,,,bev was not a concern if you were putting on a graduation gown...

And we went to CBD, to explore the vibezzzz there, did we not enjoy ourselves, honestly the graduation day and night takes the trophy.  We were walking on the street with gowns on, and random cars would form a motorcade, go letsa dihutara for us, total strangers, ke gore we shut the whole CBD down guys, purapura e monate guys, balang, and study hard, all those late nights are worth it. 


GRADUATION PARTY

This was on a Saturday, the 28th, my cousin, her friends and I had a braai, and me being me, a trust fund baby, the plug, I provided them with a venue, our farm. Okay I’m kidding, ha gona  ka bo trust fund ha, I can only wish, but I hosted yeah, at our farm just outside the city. Initially it was supposed to be us and our friends, but you know these things, family being family, they gate crashed my event, but it was lit. I enjoyed every step of it, a night to remember.

 

Me & my cousin, a sister. We grew up together guys πŸ’“

The rest of the squad πŸ₯‚πŸŽ“





My focus wasn't on taking perfect photos, I just wanted to get lit πŸ˜‚πŸ€žπŸΎ Ne ke feel'a gore ke a diiwa


This is before dashing Tanqueray with Savanna πŸ’€πŸ’€

Consequences of dashing Tanqs with Savanna πŸ˜‚ This is my Aunt guys 

I don't even remember taking these photos πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚



NOTE

I still get goosebumps just reminiscing  about my graduation week altogether, I was crushed when this Corona Virus shut everything down, and later learning that we’ll be having a virtual graduation. But I gathered myself and made everything work, and I’m glad I did. The way my graduation was wild, if borders were open, I would have went to Cape Town, with what!!!,,, I don’t know, plans would have made themselves.

LEARN TO CELEBRATE YOURSELVES KIDS

Comments

Popular Posts