Love will bring me home

At first I was going to title this “Sunday out of love or Sunday kind of love or Midtrain Sundays or anything Sundayish” because this is a Sunday post, I don’t care if you’ll be seeing this on a Tuesday or Wednesday okay!!!! This is a happy post, so no sad vibes here, my Sunday was everything I always thought it would be when I’m working, and have my own car and a flat. I woke up at a decent time, nine am, I had cereal, listened to some good kind of soul music, Giveon and H.E.R on a Sunday, and if this isn’t perfection then I don’t know what it is, please.

Took a shower, went to the supermarkets, wait, if at all there’s anything, there’s nothing that I love more than going around Gaborone and doing whatever, I love my city, I’ve been living here for five years, but I always get fascinated every time. Grocery store, I love going grocery shopping, it’s small things like these that makes me happy, I already have my routine of how I do my shopping, start with veggies first, then drinks...urggh I can’t wait to have my own family, three kids and five dogs, and do shopping for my own family. Woolies is definitely the hill I’m willing to die on, I love that shop with all my being, the display, aesthetics, I love Woolies for their fresh white roses. I love luxury and it shows.


non alcoholic drinks for ambience



My Sunday was something like preparing a hearty meal for my family, undoing my hair, a wash routine, wasting honeys and avos on my hair, if there is something that I have been patient with, it is my hair. It ended with me sitting on marble countertops and drinking wine, talking about this and that with my family, them telling me I’m an alcoholic, me telling them an apple doesn’t fall far away from a tree.

My grandfather called me on Valentine’s Day; hence love brought me home to myself, I am content, I know love, I continue to experience it every other passing minute.

 

WINDOWN

I’ve been watching Suits, and Mike left, honestly I wasn’t expecting that, it was a hard blow, I felt the same feelings I felt when Preston Burke left and Cristina Yang and Derek Shepherd. I’m still watching because Isobel Izzie Stevens is here, Samantha Wheeler, whatever they call her, and she brought back feelings of nostalgia, I miss Greys Anatomy right now....till we meet again, salang ka lorato le lesedi phirimo ya letsatsi 


more like winedowns


Comments

Popular Posts