Unedited

 For what it’s worth, this is unedited, not proofread, more like a drunk text, so enjoy at your own risk...

 

“...even if it’s a hundred years, I’ll never have enough time with you...”

Not a meaningful statement, I just wanted to start this on a lighter note, with a heartfelt statement...anyway I’m going to make this short and sweet, and I’m going to upload it rightaway without editing.

That statement is meaningful, it was not null and void (shooosh, look at me throwing economic terms at you, ka bo null and void, yasss now), moving on, it was just a subtle way of letting you guys know that I’ve healed from my childhood traumas, that I’m ready to get married and have kids (five dogs and three kids), well obviously not now at the moment, but I’m open to the idea of messing up and making my firstborn right now...so that’s it

Onto the next issue, my friend recently lost his mother, and I don’t know what to say to him or be there for him, I mean this guy loved his mother so much I even fell in love with her just from the way he talked about her. For what it’s worth, I wish him peace, healing and contentment, this too won’t pass, this is going to haunt him for the days of his life, I just hope he accepts her passing with grace and regality, and seek help whenever everything gets overwhelming...love and light

I finished Suits a week back and I’ve been going back for certain scenes, also guys I’m a hopeless romantic who wears her heart on her sleeves, and I’m crier, I cry at anything anywhere, I cry when I’m happy or sad, my family used to call me “mmasetete”  when I was young. Anyway I cried when Mike came back, I cried when Harvey lost his mother, I cried when Harvey and Donna got married. I love love, ke rata go bona batho ba ratiwa, I’ve watched Darvey’s wedding scene many times but I still cry every time, even right now as I’m typing this.

I still blush and literally drown in my feelings everytime people compliment me, I swear I’ll never get over “you have a beautiful smile” compliment, a lovebud, I always tear up. School is okay, I’m drowning but surviving, I made friends, which is great. Right now I’m drinking wine out of a coffee mug, because my family stays judging me. This week Maverick City and Elevation Worship released a joint album and I’ve been listening to it every day of the week, ha le bone nako go listen to it, J Cole is dropping an album too. Today I was listening to Perfect by Ed Sheeran, because Darvey danced to it, also I’m Not The Only One by Sam Smith, guys I’ve decided that I’m not the only one is going to be my happy song, I don’t care about the lyrics. Oh I also bought two books today and I can’t wait to start reading them

On resilience, my life story will circle around that...

Let the church say Amen!!!

Comments

Popular Posts