Let's...

"I've been reading your lifebook Sea, and some pages seem to be missing, I don't know, maybe it's me, I should look harder"

No she's not wrong, there are some pages missing. I'm in heaven, no it's not heaven, I just decided to call it that, I don't know what it is. But I'm sitting opposite to my fairy godmother, she's reading my lifebook, and there are some pages missing, but she doesn't think so, she thinks they're there and she should look harder. I'm facing her, not correcting her, there are some pages missing. Honestly, they're not missing, they're blank, I remember the first time I saw them, I just felt overwhelmed, and I thought to myself I should skip them, I'll come back for them. Which I never did, I forgot about them, eventually I ran out of time, now here I am, facing her, I just remembered that there are some pages that I left blank.
I'm failing to articulate myself because my mind is blank too, honestly, how did it happen, how did I forget about them, this is a mess.
But I know what happened, I know what happened.

"No fairy godmother, you don't have to look harder, because there are pages missing. I..."





Let's pretend this is me taking a ride to my happy ever after, a leap of faith. 

Comments

Popular Posts