So I...

Before you read the mess that's about to follow, please look at the attached photo and just be happy. And when you're done reading, come back and look at it again, and just be happy ☺️💕


So, we're here, where we're not happy and always sad, well not always, I'm just pushing it there, but you do get my point right! That I hate it here, the current space I'm in, I can't even remember the last time I was genuinely happy, I think I'm ready to switch sides with Seanokeng from the parallel universe. But I do try to maintain a positive outlook on everything, of course I'm not always stuck up, I journal my emotions, and it helps, to some extent of course. And I spend money, retail therapy is really where it's at hey, it helps.

So I'm listening to Rita Ora's song and there's a part where she says, let me quote her "I don't want hear sad songs anymore, I only wanna hear love songs". Well for me it's books, I just want to read a book that's all butterflies, unicorns, bunnies, rainbows all the way, from the first page to the very last, Please.
Anyway I'm currently at rock bottom, is it really necessary!!? Rock bottom!! Is it really necessary? No it's not, I'm not coping.

Update; My life is a mess right now, I've never experienced this kind of pain & confusion, I know rock bottom, but this is just something else. I know it always gets worse before it could get better, but I don't think the worse part is necessary. I cry everyday, inside, deep silent cries, I die a little each day, crumble and all. I think this will be the last time you'll be hearing from me, I'm sorry, but I'll be back, hopefully sooner than later.

With Love

Sea 💕

Comments

Popular Posts